Monday, March 18, 2013

Photo booth fun

This year I was in charge of the school auction's photo booth.

Thank goodness for Pintrest!  I was able to find this awesome blog, Oh Happy Day, that actually gives you downloadable printouts and directions to make your very own photo booth props.  I also had picture frames from Goodwill that had been spray painted in bright colors.

Then I used my craft fair table backdrop as the photo booth backdrop stand that my wonderful husband made for me.  Life in The Thrifty Lane has a super easy tutorial to follow. 

As for the banner, I just printed the letters and glued them to colored cardstock.  Then taped that to twine from the Home Depot.  The streamer was made from circles cut from cardstock using a die cutter that the school had and then simply sewing them together with a straight stitch.

Another great thing is friends that invite you over for wine before an alcohol free event!



No comments:

Post a Comment