Friday, March 22, 2013

Auction Attire

Every (almost every) Friday I wanted to post an outfit I've worn during the week and where to find the clothing.

This week I will let you know where I found everything for my school auction outfit.



For anyone that knows me they know I LOVE statement necklaces.  This particular one at Target is only $16.99 and has teardrop shaped beads in yellow, aquamarine, and cobalt blue.

The dress from Old Navy is a true wrap dress with a deep V neck in medium weight navy jersey.  Super comfy but a little revealing.  If you are modest I recommend you wear a matching navy camisole.

I finished it off with my favorite comfortable gold ankle strap heels I got a few years ago from Payless.  Here is a similar style from Chinese Laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment