Monday, April 1, 2013

DSW Commercial - I'm in love

Are you as obsessed with the new DSW commercial "Let's Dance" by Chris Montez as I am?

If you don't know which one I'm talking about here it is via YouTube.
 
The only problem is, I'm not in love with the shoes.  I am in super LOVE with the clothes!!!

I have done a lot of searching and found similar clothing for your viewing pleasure.

The plaid suit is from Zara and no longer avaliable.
 
<SOURCE>
It's a little difficult finding a plaid suit in the spring and summer.  I found a very slim fit stylish plaid suit from Club Monaco.
<SOURCE> 
As for the 60's style tiered ruffle dress it's from Azzaro's Fall 2011 Ready-to-wear Collection.

Since it's sold out online I have found a few options.  This one is a modern version of the white ruffle with black trim.
 

<SOURCE>

or a solid black vintage version:
 
<SOURCE>
Or you could do what I think I'm going to do and make one yourself.  It looks pretty simple and I found the sweet chiffon trim on Etsy.

As for the two swing dresses:

The first is a 1950's strapless prom dress in white with subtle light blue accents.  There are tons of these style of dresses on Etsy. Here is a solid white one that could easily look adorable with a light blue petticoat or sash.
<SOURCE>

Then there's the red lace version (I die!)  You can once again search Etsy for the perfect vintage match (just search 50s red lace prom dress) or if you're lucky you can find this Erdem Margot lace dress circa 2011 (also wore buy Michelle Williams.)

No comments:

Post a Comment