Tuesday, November 19, 2013

2013 Christmas Photos

Hey everyone, I've been busy preparing for this season's craft fairs and our annual family photos.

I really love creating the perfect family photos.  In years past I've typically gone with a color theme, but this year I went with a very specific time in history....the 20's.

I have spent the last couple of months looking for the perfect clothing, accessories, location, and photographer.

Location: Star Hill Ranch, Adam (the owner) is wonderful to work with and very laid back.

Without further ado, here is a sample of our photos.  There were so many great ones, but I'm waiting until after Christmas to post those!


Husband: White button down, camel colored khakis, brown shoes, and green and navy suspenders from H&M (only thing I had to buy for him was the suspenders.)
Me: Dress: Anthropologie - At Dusk Dress, Shoes: Payless - American Eagle Oxford Heels, long strand of pearls found at a garage sale, Hat: Amazon - Rabbit Fur Cloche in Moss (the reviews of this hat stated the size was too big, which was perfect for me, as I have a large head...if you have an average sized head any store carries this style of hat), Capelet: My own pattern (I have been working on this capelet for over a month and hope to one day have the pattern for sale in the shop).
Daughter: Dress: Naartjie - Pieced Mixed Dress in Oatmeal, Shoes: Steve Madden - JChevie boot, Tights: Target - Cable knit tights, Bow: Claires - Oversized lace bow headband (I pulled the bow off the headband and attached it to an alligator clip.
Son: Outfit: Tuxgear - Boys Knickers (This company is fast, but be aware buy a size larger as it runs very small), Shoes: Shoe Carnival - Brown Loafer, and Tights: Target - white cotton tights (if your son won't wear tights, just use brown socks)

No comments:

Post a Comment