Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Collection 2013

The move to Texas is complete!  We've had our housewarming party, the studio is set-up (post about that later), and my shop has been revamped.

This season I have introduced new designs and new materials.

Here are some of the new scarves in the shop:

This is a super soft, chuncky persimmon scarf.
 

For a nice pop of color on a gloomy fall day, this orange plaid scarf.



 There are very few people that create scarves in this Swiss Dot, but you can have one from Taylor & Landon with a coordinating leather cuff that can be worn on the scarf or your wrist.


If scarves are your thing, I am also introducing these lovelies.  Leather cuffs made from beautiful leathers in several different designs.

A burnt orange thick leather shaped into a bow!


I was able to get my hands on a small amount of ostrich leather.  You can see the unique dots only seen with this material in this buckle cuff.


But don't worry, I'm still creating my signature bow bags. Here's a houndstooth bag with an adorably whimsical chandelier print sash.


No comments:

Post a Comment