Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happenings in the Shop - June 2013

Kids are finally out of school and the official first day of summer is just around the corner.  I thought it might be a good time to briefly show you a few of the things in my shop and what's to come during summer.

My favorite fabrics are bright and cheerful.  I love when you look down at your bag, key fob, or even coaster and you just feel a little happier.

Summertime is when most of us go on vacations with our family.  If you're anything like me you take hundreds of photos.  Why not add personality with a camera strap cover.  My straps are padded on both sides for your comfort and fully lined. I have also added 2 small pockets for your removable lens cap and camera memory cards. The back pocket has velcro to secure your memory card in the strap.
Here are the straps available in my shop.

I love ice tea, margaritas, or cold diet cokes in the summer.  What I don't love is a wet ring left on my furniture.  I make my coasters with semi-hard peltex interfacing sandwiched between 2 layers of absorbent fusible fleece.  That way it absorbs any moisture and keeps it's shape.
Here are the coasters still available in my shop.

Something new I want to add more of to my shop are foldover clutches.  They are perfect to hold in your hand when folded but can hold more than you think when unfolded.  There is a magnetic snap to help the clutch remain folded.
 
I only have one available in my shop, but there will be more to come very soon!

Check out everything for sale at Taylor & Landon.


No comments:

Post a Comment